Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hailey's first week



Hailey is a week old! We love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her. She is just precious. It's been challenging having a newborn and recovering from surgery at the same time. I can't do everything that I want to do yet. But everything I went through is worth it to have Hailey. She is very healthy and we are grateful for that!

I look forward to this weekend. For selfish reasons though... I'm going to let Sean get up a couple times during the night to take care of Hailey. So far I don't get him up at all cause he has to work and he's a bit grumpy if woken in the middle of the night.

So I weighed myself and in a week I have lost 32 pounds! Can't wait till I can workout and hopefully tighten things up... right now I feel like I'm shriveling up!

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

I LOOOOOOVE the black and white picture of your holding Hailey's hand. It is soooo sweet :)