Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm at the hospital!

We arrived at the hospital around 12:50 PM. Around 3:30 PM I got hooked up to pitocin, (to start contractions), magnesium sulfate (to ward off any problems that may arise with pre-eclampsia) and I think some saline. I don't like IV's but I was a big girl. They keep trying to monitor Hailey's heart beat but she keeps moving all over making it a little difficult.

Sean is sitting here at my bedside. My mom is here, Auntie Stephanie and my best friend Sica came. I believe my dad and Auntie Rachel will come later. My in-laws are waiting for the go ahead from Sean when I get further along in labor. We're just basically waiting for the meds to get things going. I'm praying it is quick. Thanks for your prayers! We will continue to update the blog every once in a while.

1 comment:

Freedom Fellowship Church said...

You're probably a little busy right now and not checking your blog, but I wanted you to know we're praying for you! We can't wait to meet Hailey! (Charlie was a hurricane baby too!!)