Friday, August 22, 2008

From Hailey's Mom

Thanks so much for all your prayers! The past two days have been so long and tiring. Today I am beginning to feel better as the medicines that were making me so sick leave my system. On the other hand, the medicine that totally disguised that I have been cut open are beginning to wear out. All worth it for our baby girl!


During the c-section I was SO sleepy, I couldn't keep my eyes open even when I tried so hard. It was like that in recovery too. Finally, I got some rest and could open my eyes. It's been such an unreal experience. During the night last night I began to feel better and had some bonding time with Hailey. It's hard to imagine she was just inside me! God just amazes me at His perfect design.


I love the fact that I can do things to help her calm down when she is upset.... to see the peace that she has. Her eyes are gorgeous, brown hair, soft skin and I think she has her dad's nose and feet. Her little sounds she makes are just adorable. Sean is a great dad... just kicked right in automatically.


If you want to visit, give Sean a call or my cell phone. We just want to make sure everyone doesn't come all at the same time. =o)

No comments: