Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm runn'in this deal now!!!

Hello world!!!

Just for the record This is Hailey. I decided to give my Mommy and Daddy some time to sleep. (Don't want to use up the battery life before I can walk you know?!) Anyways, I always see Daddy and Mommy bang'in at this thing; tell'in the whole world my business without even asking if I'm cool with it. I'm only 2 and a half days old, and they already don't care about my privacy!!!
I mean not only do they wake me from my beauty sleep to strip me naked ( I totally went diva on them for it!!! ), but Daddy changed my diaper in front of perfect strangers that I haven't met before!!!! I mean they all seem like chill and wonderful people, but I'm a high class lady and that isn't the first impression I wanted them to have!!!
Oh and worse of all Jacob and his' parents came by with flowers, and Mommy just plucked me from my 2 coarse dinner, and didn't even let me clean up I was so embarrassed!!!! I mean you wait for a girl for 10 months , and u get greeted with mis- matched top, and gas bubbles that could kill a yak. AS IF !!!! You feel me girls?
Anyways, Jacob was cool, and so was Luke! Strong silent type ........... I can dig it. We see which one out grows daddy to win!
All in all tho my Parents are pretty cool. Mommy is awesome and she is even better out here than she was inside! She smells good and gives the best hugs. We have the best nap times. I wanna be just like her. She taught me that she can make daddy do a lot of stuff just by giving him " THE LOOK". I think it means "I love you", but daddy knows it every time! Daddy is getting used to how I run things to. He doesn't know it yet, but I OWN HIM !!!!!!!! He already is buying me things!!!!! He told Uncle Blake that he got me something called a "chastity belt"? Is that like Gutchi or Prada?!?!
I love them both, and they said they love me very much. I like this thing called family and can't wait for more. Gotta go ! Daddy is charged and I have a BIG pile of love in my didey. Laterz

Hailey Hope

No comments: