Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Patiently waiting...

Patience. Ah! At such an exciting time, who can have patience? But Sean and I must because we don't know when Hailey is going to come. It is so hard!! I've done so many things to try and "help" things along but we have found that she just isn't ready quite yet. Ugh. I've heard that a full moon sometimes helps women go into labor and Saturday night is a full moon. I'm going to stand outside with my stomach pointed towards it! lol. That sounds a little strange. But really, there's something about the moon pulling on the amniotic fluid just like it pulls on the ocean.


The past few days I have walked 4 miles each day along with being active around the house. I have tried to stay up and doing things instead of just sitting. But honestly, yesterday and today it has been hard cause I'm just so tired!!


I know Michael and Skittles are happy cause I'm home a lot. I can tell a big difference in Michael. He is a lot calmer and more obedient. Skittles just enjoys the cuddling. But the cats...I think they get annoyed cause I interupt their naps to play and cuddle.


So my master bathroom has been under remodeling for a LONG time! My husband has worked so hard to get it completed before Hailey comes. I have pics below. We have to get a mirror specially made and sean just has some baseboard and a couple touch-ups to do and we are done!! Woohoo!!!!



This is the door going from our bedroom to the closet/MB
We still have to do the casing, baseboard and paint the door.



This is going into the closet area to bathrom. As you can see, the door is lovely to have cause otherwise when you're on the throne, you are looking out into the bedroom!

A brand new pooper with slow-closing lid!!!

Still gotta get the mirror

My husband's beautiful tile job!! Yay hubby!

Our new shower! I LOVE it! Tile and shower enclosure available in our showroom at

Kitchen & Bath Options.

1 comment:

The Heuslein Family said...

That tile work is gorgeous!!!